The Office of Student Data & Registrar
The Office of Student Data & Registrar maintains the integrity of student records, and helps ensure students understand the policies and procedures governing participation in academic coursework at the University of St. Thomas.
Common Requests -
New Graduates: Transcripts will reflect your degree award date approximately three weeks after the end of the term.
St. Thomas official transcripts can be ordered through the Parchment St. Thomas Online Storefront. If you experience any issues using the Parchment website (i.e. login issues), please visit Parchment Support to report your issue or chat with an agent.
Students may order an electronic or paper transcript online. Paper transcripts are available for in-office pickup or can be mailed to the student or a third party.
- Online orders (paper or electronic) will incur a third-party processing fee of $3.25 per transcript, which is paid directly to Parchment (the e‑transcript vendor)
- Students can select electronic or paper transcripts ordered online.
- Students are responsible for any mailing charges for paper transcripts ordered online.
- E-transcript orders incur the processing fee but no mailing charges.
- Paper transcript request through the Office of Student Data and Registrar. This service is provided free of charge, but may take up to two business days to process.
- Fill out the Transcript Request Form.
- If you select Pick Up option, you must make a pick up appointment. Pick up location is the Center for Student Achievement (CSA) information desk located in the Murray-Herrick Campus Center (first floor) on our St. Paul campus.
- St. Thomas will pay any standard postage costs to mail a paper transcripts ordered using the Transcript Request Form.
- If expedited shipping is desired, a student can order a transcript to pick up in-person and take it to the campus post office to mail their transcript.
Official paper transcripts are printed on security paper and bear the university seal. When official transcripts are provided directly to the student, they are sealed in a university envelope and the transcript is stamped "Issued directly to the student".
Transcripts from the University of St. Thomas may be requested or released. Transcripts and documents that have been issued by other institutions become the property of the University of St. Thomas. Federal policy permits a student the right to view the documents in his or her academic records. However, the University does not provide (or allow the making of) copies of these documents. Transcripts issued to the University of St. Thomas for admission or credit transfer become the property of the University of St. Thomas and cannot be returned to the student or forwarded to other institutions.
NOTE : The Office of Student Data & Registrar does not hold transcript requests for future activity (such as the posting of grades or awarding of degrees). Please submit your transcript request after your grades are posted or degree has been awarded.
All current St. Thomas students should use the Murphy Online to print off enrollment verification letters.
- Log into Murphy Online
- Select Student Services
- Select Student Records
- Select National Student Clearinghouse
- To log on to the NSC site, you will need your name, birth date and social security number.
If your third party will not accept the NSC enrollment verification letter or if you need information that is not included in the NSC enrollment verification letter, you may submit an Enrollment Verification Form to the Office of Student Data & Registrar.
For more information about these requests, please see our page on Enrollment Verification.